Saturday, October 27, 2012

Restoration Part 2: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

Last night I already disassembled the parts. I had a hard time disassembling it and I even accidentally cut through my fingers with my hobby knife. It was bad since a lot of blood was lost, I can't even stop the bleeding then I did suck it and after a few minutes it made me dizzy which result me to stop and rest for a while. It feels like I am going to collapse that time, my vision looks blurry and dark. Gladly, after 30 minutes of lying down on the bed I constantly recovered from it. Then I continued my work till I finished disassembling the work kit.

Legs unit

Arms unit



Waist unit

Body unit

Head unit

Beam scythe

Wings
Gladly, today is a sunny day. So I need to leave this first and proceed on my recent WIP the Shenlong Gundam. Hopefully the weather will not change till I finish gloss coating the Shenlong parts. Next thing to do here is removing seam lines. Since this is only a HG model, it would be easy to separate parts with seam lines and maybe less masking will do when painting this kit. That's it for now. More updates on this after another. Thanks for your time.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog but this is already inactive I transferred to youtube.com/AnythingBajet

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting the blog but this is already inactive I transferred to https://youtube.com/AnythingBajet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...