Friday, October 12, 2012

Restoration Part 13: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise [Finished]

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 |

Finally, I have set this restoration to its finish. Sealed it with a Flat Clear coating. I see to it that all parts are evenly coated. Here are some pictures I took while drying the parts and assembled it back.


















I am glad on the outcome of this restoration process. Took a while in acquiring the Waterslide decals but it is worth a wait. Hoping to find the waterslide decals for my Wing ver. Ka so I can continue the restoration process on that kit. I hope you liked the final result for my MG Blue Frame. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...