Thursday, January 17, 2013

Restoration Part 9: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 10 |


At last, I had time to work on this project again. My internet connection was down yesterday and I don't have anything to do so I just brought these things out and work on to it. 

Everything is cleaned and sanded and ready for painting.

If you have remembered last time that I said about modding the backpack.
Originally, this is the left over from what I modded for the side skirt wings.
Just added for about 3cm round plastic I took from my Lukas' Strike runners.
Sealed it with Tamiya Putty Basic and sanded it down to smoothness.


I also have redone this part of the wings.
I have removed the extension peg I made last time and cut through the original peg and cleaned it.

I also glued this connecting parts of the wing joint and removed its seam lines.
Actually, I am planning to paint this today even though I had my internet connection back. But sadly, the weather is kinda unstable that I couldn't risk on painting without a good clear sunny day so I had to set this aside first and wait for that good weather to come. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...