Thursday, October 18, 2012

WIP Part 9: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Weathering Part 1

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

As I have said on my recent post this morning, here are the parts that I don't have to apply gloss coat for the enamel wash. I used my Tamiya Weathering Master Set C. Gundam Metal on the White/Red/Yellow parts and Orange Rust on the Blue/Gray parts. 



Waist unit



Legs unit

Arms unit

Some parts from the shield.

I also updated the Head unit.
Added the clear part and the chin.
Applied the foil stickers.
Weathering Master is very nice to use specially on basic weathering. My only complain is that it is easy to remove so you really need to use your handy tweezers to help you handle the parts you are weathering and prevent from removing what you already have weathered. I hope it will be sunny tomorrow so I can gloss coat already and proceed to enamel wash because if not, I'll be out for travel on the next days and that will be another stop on the WIP. Hopefully everything turns up well tomorrow. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...