Thursday, October 18, 2012

WIP Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Armor Parts Preparation

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Last night I already cut down the armor parts as preparation for the gloss coating because I'll be doing the enamel wash for this kit. Before, I have tried enamel washing without gloss coat but I had a bit of problem since the wash gets messy and it runs randomly on the panel lines. Since I'll be using an ordinary lighter fluid, it might damage the plastic so I really need to gloss coat it first before doing the wash. Here are the parts cut down from the runners.




Body unit



Head unit

Arms unit

Legs unit

Waist unit

Backpack

Shield

Dragon Fang

Stored the parts on my plastic containers.
There are some parts that don't have panel lines which I don't need to apply the gloss coat. I think I will proceed to the weathering for those parts because it is raining today I will get frosting issue on my Gloss coat if I will do it today. That's it for now. Stay tuned for more updates on this WIP. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...