Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Inner Frames Detailing

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Here are the updates I made today. Just added few detailing using Tamiya X-12 Gold Leaf on most of the details and Tamiya X-7 Red for the innermost circle of the thrusters. 



Body unit



Waist unit

Legs unit

Arms unit

Dragon Fang

Shield

Back of shield

Backpack

Thrusters

Extra Hand manipulators
I am almost halfway done with this WIP. Trying to finish this fast so I can continue on my Diorama project. More or less I would finish this WIP by end of October of 1st week of November. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...