Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WIP Part 6: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Inner Frames Dry Brushing

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |


Just finished working on the Dry brushing for the inner frames. I love doing this technique specially on the inner frames. I like the looks on the results when using this technique. I used Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver for the dry brushing. 



Body unit



Waist unit

Legs unit

Arms unit

Shield

Dragon Fang

Trident

Backpack 

Hand manipulators
You might not see the looks that I wanted to show because of the camera flash did. But personally, I like it more this time than my MG Sandrock & Heavyarms inner frame dry brushing. I would say that you can't really hit the right one on your first try. You should take your time and do more practice to step up and then you can level up on your work. I'll be doing a bit of detailing on the inner frames using other paints tomorrow so that's it for now. Thanks for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...