Friday, October 26, 2012

Restoration Part 1: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

Hi guys, sorry for the long stop. It has been a week since my last post on the MG Shenlong Gundam WIP, but it seems I need to stop on that project for awhile because of the bad weather the typhoon has brought to the Philippines. For now here is what I have been doing. If you remembered back from my posts, my friend gave this to me, HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom. I am currently doing sample color scheme for this project. I might do a lot of different color schemes for a better choice. 

Everything are loose and I can't barely make him stand properly.
The scythe is broken in the middle of the handle. 

My friend also included the 1/20 Scale Duo Maxwell figure and the manual as well.
As long as the weather is not stable, I will not proceed on the MG Shenlong Gundam WIP and instead I will be focusing on the restoration of this HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom. That's it for now. Stay tuned for more of this restoration. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...