Monday, April 08, 2013

Commission Part 6: Bandai One Piece Model Kit Going Merry Flying Model

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 7 |


Haven't done much in the past with this ship. I stopped working on this because of lack in materials. Now I continued working on this with some painting, weathering and applying waterslide decals on the flag. I also assembled the poles and the head of merry. I have done some puttying on some parts of the ship specially with the head. 

I added a pinch of white and black paint to the putty so it won't be that much gray as if I already weathered it.

I weathered the black parts on the side of the ship which I think a metal part with Rust and some scratches using silver.


I even scratch deep to the painted parts to show off the original color supposing the paint is already worn out.

I also weathered the brown parts with some dark tone in the edges showing the wood is worn out.

Same as to the other side of the ship.

I already fill in the seem lines of the trees and painted it with grass green.
The intentionally made the putty filled to be rough showing some texture on the tree,

I found it hard to apply the waterslide decals on the flag because of the wavy shape of it. It took me 3-7 minutes doing the step-by-step on applying water slide decals for each of the flags.

I weathered the sides and curves of the flag with some silver powder which I think it turned out well.



It has been a productive day for me this time working on the ship. Going to work more on this and finalizing the weathering and some detailing. I hope the weathering is just fine and works out well for the owner. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

14 comments:

  1. tang ina mo bakla ka pangit ng gawa mo. -AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro i love your work, but you need to improve more on being a man, rather than this shit. dude seriously get a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I am not doing this for a living. This is just my hobby and don't lecture me about my life. Anyways, thank you for visiting my Blog.

      Delete
  3. tang ina mo yung grupo may pa interview interview ka pa dami mong alam hayop ka!! tapos daming kabaklaan gusto sobra naka organize pag di na kaayos yung mga post delete agad tang ina mo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you ever delete these comments, you're proving that you're a fucking faggot! -AA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobong inggit. Katamad.ikaw ang faggot magpakilala ka gago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show anon kayo mga panget kayo! mga inggit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for documenting your work. I'm planning to get either the Merry or Sunny kit, and this is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the complement. I am happy to share what I have been doing in this Hobby. Hopefully, I can finish it this year. I still have to do the main Sail and some more touches on the details and weathering.

      Delete
  8. Magaling magaling! nice work! :) -norjem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...