Saturday, October 06, 2012

WIP Part 3: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Manual Preview

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

I don't have my camera with me today so I decided to do the scans for the Manual instead of taking pictures of it. I scanned it with 600 DPI and in Letter size to make space for my watermark on the bottom and not covering the part of the manual.

Page 1

Page 2



Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16
The manual is pretty much the same with the other Wing EW series kits I have. By next week I will start on building the inner frames and I might try to show some review of the articulations we can do with the inner frames. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...