Saturday, October 27, 2012

WIP Part 10: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Gloss Coating

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Finally the Sun showed up. I didn't waist the time, upon waking up I already prepared the things I need and the parts I will be gloss coating. My old Styrofoam is already full of holes so I made a new tray for my skewers to put on. I used old boxes and cut them with same sizes and glued so it will be firm and solid together. I saw this idea from one of our admins from Gunpla Meisters Philippines



Leg + Arm + Shield armor parts



Leg + Arm + Shield armor parts

Dragon Fang + Backpack armor parts

Body + Waist + Head armor parts

Backpak + Head armor parts
Now I can proceed to Enamel wash and continue weathering the parts. Stay tuned for more updates. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...