Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WIP Part 12: Bandai MG 1/100 Shenlong Gundam EW: Weathering Part 2

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 13 |

Last night I already finished weathering all the parts. I also added panel lines to those parts I missed on the enamel wash. 


The tweezers helps me hold the parts easily without touching the part.
It prevents me from removing the weathering I already applied.

Head unit



Waist unit

Backpack

Body unit

Dragon Fang

Shield

Right Leg unit

Right Arm unit

Left Leg unit

Left Arm unit
It took a while in weathering the whole unit since the weathering master are easily wiped out when accidentally touching it. Now, I'll be applying the decals and try retouching the weathering before sealing it with a flat clear coating. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...