Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Review: Kaiyodo Yotsuba&! Revoltech "Danboard Mini (Yu-Pack Ver.)"

Origin: Yotsuba&!
Manufacturer: Kaiyodo
Classification: Revoltech
Material: PVC, ABS
Release Date: July 2014
Dimension: H=8cm

Front of the Box

Back of the Box

Sides of the Box

Back and Bottom of the Box are the same.


The Figures is inside a Plastic Case

Front | Back

Sides


Top

Base

Under the head is the battery storage with a plastic insert to prevent the battery from touching each other that would consume them even not in use.

The switch on the right side of the Head.
About the box, I am pretty sure if you have been following my posts here in my blog you already know what happened to that. Everything is pretty much the same with the other Revoltech Danboards. The difference is only the paint job. The box says it is Yu-Pack Version, but some call it Japan Post Ver since the paint job is from the Japan Post Box design. Before I end this post here are all of the Revoltech Danboards I have and I created a Christmas Tree shape of them on top is the new one as the Star :D

Merry Christmas and advance Happy Birthday to me December 25, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...