Tuesday, November 17, 2015

WIP Part 1: P-Bandai MG 1/100 Altron Gundam EW: Manual Preview

Part 2 |  Part 3 |  Part 4 |

This is my 8th Master Grade EW Kit so far. I am still hoping for Epyon, Deathscythe Hell & the Tallgeese III which was release recently in P-Bandai the same as this Altron Gundam.

Cover


Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12
I don't think I will be starting this WIP soon since the class has just started and I am still busy with some training I am attending. In case I had time, I will be starting it bit by bit. I am thinking that I might do a straight build on this first before going to what I have planned for this Kit. That's it for now. Thanks for your time :D

2 comments:

  1. does anyone know if someone posted the P Bandai heavyarms custom manual online?
    I've been looking but can't find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got time to work on my HA Custom yet. If any chance I will start it with the copy of the Manual first. Stay tuned. Thanks for visiting anyways.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...