Sunday, October 28, 2012

Restoration Part 3: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

Here is the follow-up on the tutorial I posted earlier. 

These are the parts ready for seam line removal.

Everything here are done and ready for painting. 









I already repaired the broken scythe handle with super glue and cleaned it up with some sanding paper.  I'll be continuing on the remaining parts after I painted these parts I have finished removing the seam lines. And for the Wings, I am thinking of modifying it into something which I am not sure for now. That's it for D-Hell today. Going back to MG Shenlong WIP now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...