Sunday, January 20, 2013

Restoration Part 10: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

Yesterday, I got a good clear sky with sunny day so I had time to finish my paint job and already finished painting the whole backpack and wings for D-Hell.

These are the remaining parts needed to be painted.

I used Bosny Flat Black on the other wing parts as the main color.
I primed the inner wing parts with Bosny Primer Red.
I also primed the red movable part of the wings with Bosny Primer Gray.


The red parts are painted with Bosny Signal Red.
The yellow parts are paint with Bosny Yellow.

Here are the large wing parts looks like.

Here are the smaller wing parts looks like.

This is the parts connecting the large wings and into the backpack.

As you can see in the Death Scythe, I reinforced it with plastic plates because it keeps on breaking if only glued together.

Final look: Upper body

Final look: Lower body

Final look: Back wings

Final look: Left side wing

Final look: Right side wing
Though I finished painting this kit, there are 2 more things to do with it. First is to add decals. I might look for the water slide decals for this one. Lastly is to top coat this and seal it and good as finished. I hope you liked this project. Now, I have 2 Gunpla waiting for their decals/markings to be applied. I hope sooner I can get the decals I need to use. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog. I am already on Youtube.com/AnythingBajet

      Delete
  2. stagulstin-fu Jennifer Perrien Here
    stimhematop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I cannot understand your comment. Anyways, thanks for visiting the blog. I am already on Youtube.com/AnythingBajet

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...