Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WIP Part 4: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Preparation Inner Frame & Weapons

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

Just done with cleaning and sanding the inner frame parts. It took me awhile doing this because almost all of the parts has lot of mold line visible that I have to remove. Some parts do have imperfect molds and its hard to fit while testing it. 

I segregated the parts into 4 containers. They are separated in this sequence [Left Arm, Leg] [Right Arm, Leg] [Weapons] [Head, Torso, Backpack]. 
  


Next stop is preparing each parts for painting. Usually, I will hold them on my Alligator Clips holding sticks. I will try to paint this 1-by-1 because most of the parts if you try to assemble has a lot of hidden portions which you cannot reach while painting. I would prime this first and try to sand a bit if somethings went too rough. I am still thinking on what paints will I use for the main colors and the details. First I was planing to use Bosny Chrome but someone told me that it is an Enamel paint. I don't want to use enamel for now so I might go for Bosny Silver. I still need to finalize it after I finish priming. So that's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...