Monday, May 27, 2013

WIP Part 7: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Assemble Arms & Legs Unit Armors

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8Part 9 |

Already done painting the Arms & Legs Unit armors an already assembled it. I had a hard time assembling the parts because some are not that fit to the inner frames. Other parts are like deformed where I need to stretch it out before I can slap on to the other parts. I didn't expect the outcome of the painting to be this good. So far I am satisfied with what I have done to this WIP. Here are some pictures I took in many different views.














I'll be done with the remaining armor parts tonight so I might update again tomorrow or the next day. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...