Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Part 3: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Manual Preview

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

Before I start the actual WIP. Here is the review of the Manual.










 



 





The Manual is neat. I like the way they added English translations on the writings. I can't compare much on the printing of this manual since I don't have the Bandai one but this is quite well. I can say it is clear in my vision. The paper is a bit thick not the same with my Bandai Wing series Kit Manuals which is thin papers. 

Now that I have reviewed the Manual. It's time work on the Kit. I will start with removing the parts then clean them one-by-one. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

  1. where can i bought a kit like these???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. May I know where you are from? Let us see if what store is nearest to your place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...