Friday, May 24, 2013

WIP Part 6: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Inner Frames & Weapons Assembled

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 7Part 8 | Part 9 |

Just a minor update on what's happening with my Zaku WIP. All painted Inner Frames and Weapons are already assembled. Some parts like the energy packs on the Head, Waist and Legs are not yet painted so it will be assembled later on the WIP. If you have remembered last update, I said to put some detailing on the inner frame but I didn't because the parts are so stiff,. If I put some more paint details, it will just make the parts more stiff and hard to more just like for the pipes and pistons.



I am currently applying the armor parts that I have finished painting on some of the inner frames. I will post more updates later this week if I have time. I think I gonna finish this early as expected. So stay tuned for more. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...