Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Package No.18

Hi guys, while waiting for my Going Merry Flying Model to be finished. Here is another upcoming Project that I will be doing this Summer. It is a TT Hongli brand, my first bootleg Model Kit and it is my Entry to First ever Pinoy Gundam Challenge. I joined the contest to experience the challenge and of course to enjoy this hobby. Hopefully I can do well in this project.

Special thanks to my newly found friend online for having this Kit. He bought it for me since I am in a far away land and I cannot just buy things like this quickly. The box is wrapped in a plastic bag and were sent via JRS.




Stay tuned for the WIP starting this April 8. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...