Saturday, April 06, 2013

WIP Part 2: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Unboxing

Part 1 | Part 3Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

It's unboxing time!

Manual

Unlike the Bandai packaging. They only packed the runners in 3 large plastic bags all-in-all.

Runner A: Polystyrene

Runner B: Polystyrene

Runner C: Polystyrene

Runner D: Polystyrene

Runner E: Polystyrene

Runner F: ABS Colophony

Runner G: ABS Colophony

Runner H: ABS Colophony

Runner I: Polystyrene

Runner J: Polystyrene

Runner K: Polystyrene | Polyester

Runner L: Polystyrene 

Runner M: Polystyrene 

Runner N: Polystyrene 

Polycaps

Power Pack Springs and Decals.
When I opened the plastic bags. I was shocked that I saw the runners already deformed. Wonder if the parts is still able to fit when assembling them. I guess this is what you get in buying bootlegs. I also checked the quality of the materials used but I can't tell much because for me it feels the same with the Bandai. Next is the coloring, I saw some dirt on the light colored parts but other than that it seems to be nice. Another is the odor coming out from the parts itself, it smells like grease just like the grease you get in the Tamiya Let's Go! Racing Cars though the part is not actually greasy. 

I don't know if Bandai includes extra set of springs for the Power Packs on the Legs but this one have. Maybe they added extras to have spare in case the one you used will wear out or has problems. Other thing is the Decal sheet. At first I thought the blue sheet was a waterslide decals but its not. I got fooled by TT Hongli LOL. It is just a peel off sticker same with the Bandai one which comes in a green like colored paper.  Of course there is the good old foil and dry transfer decals included. Lets see if the quality of there decals is good as the Bandai. 

I will review next is the Manual. So stay tuned for more. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...