Saturday, May 18, 2013

WIP Part 5: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Done Painting Inner Frame & Weapons

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

Hi guys. Just got busy this past few weeks in preparations for the just concluded Philippines Election serving as PCOS technician. Now I'm back for some Gunpla. Here is my latest update to my Zaku WIP. I just finished painting the inner frames and weapons, etc. with Primer Grey and Dark Gray as its final color. The inner frames are full of details and I might do some painting on to it just to show depth on the details.

I also prepared today the right Arm and Leg armor parts for the tomorrows painting session.




I hope I can make this in time for the deadline next month. I will try to update as much as I can but depends on the time. I might lessen the update and focus on the WIP. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...