Tuesday, June 04, 2013

WIP Part 9: TT Hongli MG 1/100 Zaku II Ver.2.0 Black Tri-Stars Version: Complete Assemble

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

Finally! I finished painting all of the remaining parts and dried it overnight. Now I have assembled them all also with the energy packs for the Head, Body and Leg units. I am pretty much satisfied on the outcome of the paint job. I am thinking if I will apply Flat Coat on this after applying all the details. 

Overall, the assembling of this TT Hongli kit is a bit pain in the ass since there are a lot of irregularities on the parts specially on the fittings and moldings. Some are meant to be glued though I haven't applied yet. I will do the glueing before finishing the WIP so I still have time to look for more flaws on the Kit before sending it off.










I still have much time before the contest ends. I'll be looking for a waterslide decal for this one because the decals included in the Kit aren't that good, even the foil sticker isn't that sticking very well to the plastic. Planning to put some panel lines but I will ask my friends first for opinions and I'd be glad to have some comments from my viewers in this blog. That's it for now. Thanks for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...