Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Package No.19

Just got another package earlier today. Consist of my new addition to my Anime Main Protagonists Shrine. Got this relatively in a lower price than usual retail price. This was sent via JRS yesterday and I kinda amaze how it got here fast. I payed 350 pesos for the shipping fee which I know it should have been lesser since its only an ordinary cargo. Non the less, the package got here safe and no damage at all. Thanks to the store packaging it went out safely. 


Yui & Kotetsu

Rin & Naruto

Guts & Gon
I still have a lot on my wishlist but they don't have the other characters I wanted so 6pcs is enough for now. Hopefully, the next time I buy more characters will be available. Figure reviews will follow. So stay tuned for more. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...