Monday, April 29, 2013

Package No.21

Got loads of new haul this month of April and this will be the last today. This time I only have 2 new figures acquired. I bought Luffy way back earlier 1st quarter of 2013 and I let my friend hold it for the meantime. And recently, I found Ika Musume and decided to buy it then let it ship along with my Luffy.

The shipping fee is a bit higher since my friend declared the item value for the insurance.


I didn't really expect how large Ika Musume's box is. If compared to a Grandline Men box, I think it's almost twice the size.
I am quite excited on the Ika Musume figure since I have been looking for this since last year and I think this is a great catch for me. I also want to thank my friend for taking care for the pickup of the items and shipping. I'll try to do some of my pending figure reviews this week. But I will start with those arrived earlier before these. Backlogs really are stacking up on me, from Gunpla to Figures. I'll be posting all of my works here, just stay updated. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...