Friday, April 26, 2013

Package No.20

Just got my Exclusive MG Tallgeese II today. I ordered this way back when this Kit pre-order was announced.. I am not that excited about this kit since I it just a redo or should I say a recolor of the recently released MG Tallgeese EW. What's new here is just the coloring and the Head to make it Tallgeese II. Should I say, this is just a collectors Item for me. 

Since this is an Exclusive release and only limited slots are available in a local online store, getting this would be hard after the release. I bought it about a quarter higher from the original price of the MG Tallgeese EW though they are released in the same price of 3,800 Yen.

You might be thinking of this Kit being an EW version. This is not an EW kit version of Tallgeese II. This is the one that came from the TV series. As far as I know, Tallgeese II hasn't yet appeared in the EW Manga so there is no way they will release a Kit ahead of the Manga nor the Anime. And maybe the Tallgeese II in the EW Manga is way different from the TV series, so we might expect another MG Tallgeese II kit in the future for the EW version.

Same as my recetly bought Kits. This was sent via Metrowide Courier Express.


Same as the other Bandai Exclusive releases, having the monochrome themed box.
So much for that, I still can't build this one. This will be added to my backlogs and I hope sooner or later I can have the time to build them all. It's just I still have a lot of ongoing projects that needed to be finished. I can't start with a new one because it will just pile up on me and it'll be annoying having a lot of pending works. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...