Sunday, March 17, 2013

Commission Part 5: Bandai One Piece Model Kit Going Merry Flying Model

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6Part 7 |

Just a minor update on what I have done after I finished painting the parts. So far I have assembled the main parts of the ship. I also initially applied weathering on some parts specially on the Deck. I made some dry brushing for the scratch effect on the sides of the ship and to the anchor. Here are some pictures I have taken using my Phone camera only because my sister borrowed my Camera I usually use.






So far, so good but I still not satisfied on the weathering. I might continue on darkening the weathering for most of the parts because I like to see Going Merry looks more battered. My next work is to continue assembling and weathering the remaining parts. I also wanted to remove seem lines which is visible from the outside of the ship. Hopefully I can do it properly because I'm not that good in using Putty. That's it for now. See you soon. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...