Monday, February 18, 2013

Commission Part 3: Bandai One Piece Model Kit Going Merry Flying Model

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 |

Just updating my WIP on this ship. Finished painting the hull. Took 4 days on this including painting and masking. Mainly, the paints I used here are White, Flat Black and Mahogany. I only work at night before sleep so 1 color per night and in the morning I have to mask it in preparation of the next painting session. So far I am satisfied on the paint job I did despite on my first time using an Airbrush. It's a bit messy though because of the masking tape I used. I have to clean that later on. Here are some images I took test fitted the whole ship Hull:







Next work would be the white and gold parts since I already prepared the paint I'll be using for that. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...