Tuesday, January 07, 2014

WIP Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: [Finished]

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 |

At last, I finally finished on this WIP. I top coated it with Bosny Flat Clear a few days ago. I rushed it because I have been taking so long in completing this project. I made a risk on spraying it because I know that I might get Frosting and here it is. As you can see most of the parts got frost but not that much. I have retouched it with my weathering master and repanel lines some of the almost removed panel lines because of the frosting. 

Here are some pictures I took today after the final retouch an panel lines:






I enjoyed the build specially with the transformation because it is my first time to build a Gunpla that transforms. The bird mode looks great and it looks a lot bigger than the Mobile maybe because of the Wings and the Buster Rifle that is too long. 

Before I finish this post. Here is the my complete Wing EW boy band ready for battle. Now, what should I build next? Tallgeese EW, Tallgeese II or Proto Zero? Can you help me decide by commenting on this blog post or send me a message in my Facebook. That's it for now. Thanks for your time. Till next build.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the article, it is very helpful and good, if you need a reference, you can check it here
    https://unair.ac.id/site/article/read/2851/s1-teknik-robotika-dan-kecerdasan-buatan.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...