Friday, January 03, 2014

WIP Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: Almost Finished

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8 |

Here is the complete weathered with markings Wing EW. Only 1 step to finishing this WIP. A flat coat will end this and I might add more weathering on the parts that I think a little bit clean than the other parts. I have pose it like that because I had problem posing it while in the action base holding the Buster Rifle point in front. I can't do the proper way on letting the Bustle Rifle hold onto the hand. I also found out that the left arm keeps on loosing from the shoulder when the shield is installed. After I apply flat coat I will try to fix it so it can hold all the weapons properly. Here are some shots I took on the New Years day.










I think I cannot get this WIP done in time before Work will resume. The weather in our place is so Cold and even the Sun cannot be seen clear in the cloudy sky. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

  1. SEO is also one of the few online marketing channels that, when done correctly, can pay off in the long run. If you create quality content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic will grow over time, whereas advertising requires ongoing funding to send traffic to your site. https://seoactivators.com/ca/seo-services-calgary/

    Search engines are becoming smarter, but they still require our assistance.
    Optimizing your site will assist in providing better information to search engines, allowing your content to be properly indexed and displayed in search results. https://redleos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for visiting my Blog. I am on Youtube now. Check it our on https://youtube.com/AnythingBajet

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...