Monday, January 27, 2014

WIP Part 3: Bandai MG 1/100 Tallgeese EW: Inner Frame Assemble

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

So here is the Inner Frame assemble. Basically, what I built here are those inner frames composed of the Gray Parts. But for this Kit, some inner frame parts are not in the Dark Gray color so this might lack of parts in terms of complete inner frame structures. 

Body Unit Parts

Body Unit Built


Arms Unit Parts

Arms Unit Built

Legs Unit parts

Legs Unit Built 

Waist Unit Parts

Waist Unit Built

Backpack Unit Parts

Backpack Unit Built

Dober Gun Parts

Dober Gun Built

Shield Parts

Shield Built
After I finished building all Dark Gray parts to form the Inner Frame and the weapons. I figured that it won't stand with the yellow inner frame for the legs unit. So I added those just to make the Inner Frame stand. Just for your information, that Yellow inner frame parts basically the one you will see bellow the Tallgeese knee after applying the Leg Armor parts. So here are some photos in different angles on what I have finished already.





Before I proceed with my usual dry brushing with the Inner Frames, I will do a quick articulation review for this Inner frame first. Stay tuned for more. That's it  for now. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro really great job whit your tallgeese, the Inner Frame Assemble section was really helpfull to customize my tallgeese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my Blog. I always do this section often specially if I wanted to do dry brushing on the Inner Frames. I am glad it helped you in a way :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...