Friday, December 20, 2013

WIP Part 5: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: Body, Waist, Arms Unit almost done

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

Now, here is the Update I was talking about on my recently acquired items. I am almost done with the Body, Waist, Arms Unit. Here's the list of what I have done on these parts:

1. Gloss Coat (Bosny No. 190)
2. Panel Wash + Initial Weathering (Black Enamel)
3. Polished the panel lines (Marker)
4. Polished the Weathering (Tamiya Weathering Master Set C)


Body Unit

Waist Unit

Arms Unit

Should parts
What's left to do here is the markings and then finally sealing it with Flat Coat. But before that, I will do the other parts such as the Head, Legs, Backpack + Wings Units and Weaponry before finishing them all for final coat. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...