Monday, October 28, 2013

WIP Part 2: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: Manual Preview

Part 1 | Part 3Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

Here is the Manual Scans for the MG Wing Gundam. Mainly the construction manual is almost the same with the ver.Ka except for some information from the design in comparison from TV and EW series. 

Cover


Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20
Since I have a lot of time for this WIP, I'd like to extend some progress with tutorials on how I do things specific on the WIP. By this week, I think I can finish the inner frame parts and some weapon parts that I will be dry brushing. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...