Sunday, January 26, 2014

WIP Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Tallgeese EW: Box Preview & Unboxing

Part 2Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

Finally, after a few weeks of deciding whether which Kits I want to build next here it is now. I choose MG Tallgeese EW first because I had this for almost a year already and second I got excited with the new Knock-off Kit of Tallgeese III by Dragon Momoko. If I had some spare money, I might want to buy that Knock-off Kit along with the Shenlong Sword and Tallgeese Halberg and Lance (both Knock-off too). So much for that, here is the preview of the box art for MG Tallgeese EW and the Unboxing:

Box Art: Front


Box Art: Top | Same as the bottom

Box Art: Right Side A

Box Art: Right Side B

Box Art: Left Side A

Box Art: Left Side B

The Package consist of 6 plastic bag and the manual.

Runner A

Runner B1

Runner B2

Runner C1

Runner C2

Runner D

Runner E

Runner F

Runner G1

Runner H1

Runner I1

Runner I2

Polycaps

Beam Saber

Spring for Dober Gun

Stickers and Decals
I found the parts strange maybe because I got used to my recent kits I built with almost have the same size and structure. As I have checked the parts, I found the white parts in 2 different tone, the usual white and the off white just like in the Heavyarms white parts. Everything is almost new for me specially the construction of the inner frames. I am very excited doing this Kit and hopefully this time I can do it a bit fast than my past build. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...