Sunday, December 01, 2013

WIP Part 4: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: Parts Preparation and Inner Frame Finished

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

This is a super late update on my Wing WIP. I was uploading this last November 8 early morning but I was caught by the power interruption when the time Super Typhoon entered the Philippines. 

I prepared all the parts and kept them all in separate containers for easy navigation. I also finished the Inner frames details. I tried to assemble it, so I used the white parts for the arms unit just to make it. 























After that Typhoon incident, I haven't done any progress on this WIP. Now, I am about to continue this till finish. Hopefully before Christmas this WIP is done. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...