Sunday, October 27, 2013

WIP Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW: Box Preview & Unboxing

Part 2 |  Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

It's about time to start working on this Kit. First is the Box Preview.

As you can see, the box art is uniform to the other Wing EW kits I already finished. The box suffered a lot of dents because of the handling of the shipping. The only difference on this Box art except for the subject itself are the Top and Bottom part. The Top shows the Bird Mode and the Bottom is the Mobile Suit which unlike with the other Box Art both Top and Bottom has the same layout.
Box Art: Front


Box Art: Top

Box Art: Bottom

Box Art: Right Side A

Box Art: Right Side B

Box Art: Left Side A

Box Art: Left Side B
 Now we go to the Unboxing. 

The box consist of 7 different plastic bag and the Manual. 
1st Pack

2nd Pack

3rd Pack

4th Pack

5th Pack

6th Pack

7th Pack

Manual

Runner A

Runner B

Runner C - 2x

Runner D

Runner E

Runner F

Runner G

Runner H

Runner I

Runner J

Runner K

Beam Saber

Polycaps

Stickers and Decals
As I reviewed all the runners I noticed the label on each runner has the ver.Ka words which we know that this somehow a repack of the first Wing Gundam EW from 2004 which is the ver.Ka. If you have been following my blog, you should know that I already worked on the Wing Gundam ver.Ka before, so this would be my second time on building the same kit. I also noticed that most of the runners on my Kit is somehow bent and that makes me a bit nervous because the assembly might have problems. Lets just see throughout the process if we will encounter that problem. That it for now. Thanks for your time.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...