Thursday, January 30, 2014

WIP Part 5: Bandai MG 1/100 Tallgeese EW: Inner Frames Dry Brushing

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6Part 7 | Part 8 |

Now here is the finished dry brushed inner frames. I took pictures and compared it before and after.

Body Unit 


Backpack Unit

Arm Unit

Waist Unit

Leg Unit

Shield

Dober Gun
This is pretty much normal for me since I have done this several times already but still this technique amaze me more that what I am expecting. I am still using my Tamiya Chrome Acrylic paint for this technique. I also want to mention about the Dober Gun gimmick, it is somehow locking but easily be removed from its lock so I have decided to slightly modify it to make a strong and steady lock when I will use the gimmick. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...