Thursday, October 10, 2013

WIP Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe EW: [Finished]

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 |

Oh Yeah!, after a month long of slow progress on this WIP, finally it came to a conclusion. Though I wasn't be able to post the process of the WIP, I will just summarize it here on my last post for this project. 

After the Part 6, here are the things that I have done up to the conclusion of the WIP:
1. Segregated the parts that I need to panel wash.
2. I applied Bosny No.190 Gloss Coat on those parts in preparation for the panel wash.
3. Panel washed it using Thinned Black Enamel with lighter fluid.
4. Initial weathering applied while doing the Panel wash.
5. Followed up the weathering using Tamiya Weathering Master. Gunmetal on the light colored parts and rust on the dark colored parts.
6. Fixed some panel lining with a Marker.
7. Applied the markings.
8. Flat Coated it for the Final Product.

You might be wondering why my weathering is not that balanced or looks too messy. The answer is that I did it on purpose. I don't want to be accurate on the weathering because I am portraying something that really looks like a messy Gundam that have gone in battles and suddenly retreated on their Hangar just to resupply and charge their units and be back to battle again. This is the 4th time I did it and I have never been accurate on anything in terms of weathering. Here are some pictures I took:












Here are the 4 members of the Wing EW boy band.
Wing will follow next. Just in time for the semestral break so I will be able to do the WIP about faster than the Deathscythe. I hope you like the process of my WIP and thanks for following all throughout the process. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...