Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WIP Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe EW: Box Preview

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 |

It has been a long time since my last WIP. I have been busy nowadays because I am already teaching in the College but because of that I had the chance to have a free time and make it as my WIP session. Now I will be doing my MG Deathscythe EW that I got it way back in February. 

The box had some dents because of the shipping but still it is in a decent condition. As I said before, the box is relative to the box of most of the MG Wing Endless Waltz Kits. Here are the shots of the whole box:

Box Art: Front

Box Art: Top | Bottom


Box Art: Left Side A

Box Art: Left Side B

Box Art: Right Side A

Box Art: Right Side B
I will be doing the WIP for about twice on weekdays and maybe a few hours on the weekends if I don't have any school works that I need to work on. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...