Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Package No.25

Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post in my blog. I have been doing the Deathscythe for some time already and it took me a lot of time doing it. This time I am not updating my WIP on the Deathscythe, I am updating my newly acquired items that I have been waiting for a long time. I bought this in a Japan base online store with the help of some friends who handled the items for me. This came this Monday afternoon and I just had the time to open it today because of a busy schedule.

It was shipped via LBC

Madoka Kyono from Rinne no Lagrange
Aozaki Aoko from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
The school semester will end this week so I will be having the time to review these figures later on when I am done with my student grades. But this week I will be updating the final of my Deathscythe WIP that I have been doing for about 3weeks already. I will post it once totally done. That's it for now. Thanks for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...