Saturday, August 17, 2013

WIP Part 3: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe EW: Manual Preview

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 |

Here is the Manual Scans for the MG Deathscythe. I used my new scanner but now it only works with an automatic 300 DPI unlike with my past scans which has the highest of 600 DPI. Though they are almost the same the only difference is that the scanner will automatically clear blank spaces on the sides of the material you are scanning which sometimes removing parts of the Manual which doesn't have a color on the sides. 

Cover

Page 2


Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18
Now time to start the actual WIP but sadly, I cannot work this weekend because my camera would be busy taking pictures for some event in the City. Hopefully I can really by next week on the Inner Frames. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...