Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WIP Part 4: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe EW: Inner Frames Assemble

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5Part 6 | Part 7 |

Here is the first Update of my actual Deathscythe WIP. I have done trimming the parts as well as cleaning the nub mark last Thursday. And I had the chance to assemble it because of the long weekend. Here's the parts and the assembling of the inner frames.





















As I always say, everything is pretty much the same with the other MG Wing kits. The most different is just the shoulder frames and the spikes on the Foot and Knee. The head frame is kinda different too because it is in 2 parts the main head and the facemask thingy. The Beam Scythe has been steady when already in the hand manipulators but limited in terms of positioning because the indented part which connects to the tab in the hand manipulators are only located on the other side of the Beam Scythe. If you try to position it the other way, it will only be unstable. I wasn't able to connect the Buster Shield because the actual mount piece to the arm is not connected to the inner frame of the Buster Shield. 

I will try to do more of Deathscythe but lessen a bit of the work because I will try to prepare what Kit I will be using to the new Hobbylink Japan Hobbylink.tv Playing with Plamo Modeling Competition 2013 that was announced earlier today. But this time I will not be able to show you the WIP of that because of a special rule in the competition. If you guys wanted to join or if you want to see the WIP of the contestants entries, you can register to Hobbylink.tv and join the Groups available for each Category of the Contest. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...