Monday, October 14, 2013

Gunpla Builders World Cup 2013 Philippines


Venue: Mall Main Atrium Robinsons Magnolia
Address: Aurora Blvd., Quezon City, Philippines

Date: October 7-13, 2013
Judging: October 12, 2013, 4:00 PM
Awarding: October 13, 2013, 4:30PM

Criteria for Judging:
Painting skill, line paint and body decoration - 100
Modification, usage of other parts and remodeling - 100
Creativity, originality (Color, Pose & Concept) Total look of Diorama - 100
Total of 300


Open Category
Champion
Modeler: Michael Costa

2nd Place
Modeler: Percival Castro

3rd Place
Modeler: Adrian Sicat

Junior Category 
Champion
Modeler: ????

Prize & Trophy
The Trophies with our GBWC 2012 World Cup representative last year.
Open Category: 
Champion = Gold Trophy, Gundam Showcase worth P20,000 and will be the official representative of the country in 2013 Gunpla Builders World Cup Finals on December 2013 in Japan, with free 1 round trip ticket and 3 days and 2 nights accommodation.
2nd Place = Silver Trophy and Gundam showcase worth P15,000.
3rd Place = Bronze Trophy and Gundam showcase worth P12,000.

Junior Category:
Champion = Gold Trophy, Gundam Showcase worth P10,000 and will be the official representative of the country in 2013 Gunpla Builders World Cup Finals on December 2013 in Japan, with free 2 round trip tickets and 3 days and 2 nights accommodation.
2nd Place = Silver Trophy and Gundam showcase worth P8,000.
3rd Place = Bronze Trophy and Gundam showcase worth P5,000.

All I can say is WOW. This year's competition is getting bigger and bigger. Everyone joining the contest is evolving and able to cope up with the other nations Champs. From last years World Cup we took the 2nd place in the Open Category. Now, I think this is our time to be the Champs. Every year is very inspiring to me though I cannot be that good. I hope I'll be able to do those things they can do for some time. 

I haven't got that much info from the winners of this year Gunpla Builders World Cup 2013 Philippines leg because I was away from home. I just got these infos from another blog that I will mention below. The categories were the same with last year's contest. I am just blogging the main event of the contest which is the Open and Junior Categories. Hopefully, I can get the rest of the information I need to complete this post which I didn't accomplish in my last years post. This is a sort of archiving this precious event related to my hobby. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

Here are the Winners photo on the podium:
Open Category

Junior Category
Special thanks to the owners of the images I used in this post.
Krescenhaze, Michael Jabile, Phoy Plantilla & Karl Nualla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...