Thursday, December 19, 2013

Package No.27

I already have a progress on my Wing WIP but I got busy this day so I wasn't able to continue the WIP. So much for that, another Bird has landed. This time its not a Gundam, its an RC Helicopter I recently bought. I have been eyeing for this since 2011 first with those Infrared RC Helicopter. Now, I had the chance to buy a much advanced RC Helicopter and I am pretty much excited on flying this thing. 

Now about the packaging. It is not packed with a new box but it is bubble wrapped all the way. There is no damage at all on the actual box. But this package came late again just like my MG Proto Zero. I wonder why LBC now is always delayed on there deliveries?



I think I will be giving this Bird a review. I will run through the parts and accessories. Some of the flight preparation but before that I need to study/read the manual for proper flying even though I have been training on my simulator and studying on the internet on how does my Bird fly. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...