Friday, December 13, 2013

Package No.26

Finally, the Bird has Landed! This was released in October and I waited till November before it came to the Philippines and then being shipped to me. The shipping from the seller to my area took almost a week before it came. This is my first time having super delayed packages from LBC which supposedly a 1 day shipment only. 

The one thing that I am worried about delayed packages is because it has a high chance for your package to be ruined upon transit. Gladly this one is perfectly boxed and bubble wrapped for strong packaging. 



This package came last day and last night when I was about to blog this, a power interruption occurred and  wasn't be able to finish the post. So here it is now.

I'd love to build this ASAP but I haven't finished yet my current WIP the Wing EW. I am also quite busy on my job. Hopefully this Christmas break I can finally finish my pending WIP and move on to this one. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...