Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Package No.22

At last, after a long wait getting most of them in one package. Now here they are. Thanks to my friend who took care of the items and arranging them for me to have a compressed and at least having a less shipping fee for me. All-in-all the package consist of 8 figures and a Gundam Decal for my Zaku WIP.


The package is sent via JRS Express.

My friend did a good job compressing the items and boxes at its finest.


Koko Hekmatyar and Akito Hyuuga

Banagher Links and Aladdin

Cure Melody and Cure Happy

Super Saiyan Gokou and Gundam Decal #56

Mami Tomoe
Of course, reviews will follow soon but I have to finish my Zaku WIP first before the deadline comes. So stay tuned for more and hope you all like what I have been doing so far. That's it for now. Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...