Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Restoration Part 8: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 9Part 10 |

Here is my update for the painting of D-Hell. 





I already painted the connector I made for the wings attachment.

This is my color scheme on the Body unit.
But I have problem on the Bosny White since it is not that adhering that much and I had a bad result.
I just applied some parts with Gundam Marker GM11.

Instead of leaving the side skirts unused. I exchanged it for the spike on the knee part which I think is much better.

Also finished painting the head. I hand painted the red stripes on the cheeks.
I used Tamiya Acrylic Red.

I also hand painted the vents on the back.
I think I am done with the D-hell except for the wings. Hopefully I can finish it this week. I will update you guys tomorrow for the wings positioning and mods. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...