Thursday, November 01, 2012

Restoration Part 4: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

Sorry for the late post. I was supposed to finish the Shenlong WIP today but sadly, the store I always go don't have stock for the Flat Clear. Instead, I bought the paints I'll be needing for the D-Hell Restoration. So far here are what I have done today.

Some parts are with masking.

Used Primer Gray.




Used Primer Gray, Flat Black, Primer Red.

Some parts are with masking.

Used Flat Black on the parts with masking.
I retried painting the other leg because of some faults on the first try.
Used Signal Red on the red parts.
Used White on the neck part.
I finished mostly from the Arms unit and few from the Legs unit. I am still doing some masking this time for the Legs unit. I'll be continuing painting tomorrow after I visit my relatives in the cemetery. About the Shenlong WIP, I hope there will be restock of the Flat Clear soon. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...