Monday, November 05, 2012

Restoration Part 6: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

After 3 days of unstable weather. I am glad that at least I did finished some parts of D-Hell. Most of the parts I am working is just the upper arm, body and waist unit. Since it is already locked in place I can't paint it by piece anymore so I have been masking it 2-3 times for different colors application. 







Arms unit






Before, I haven't decided what paint to use on those yellow parts until today. I was thinking of using Gold or something shiny light color that stands out on the black and red scheme. I am glad that it turned out well. A little more to go until finishing the mobile suit unit. I am also been starting the modification on the Wings but still I am not sure on what really I want to be the outcome. I will post it when I finalize the modification. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog. I am already on Youtube.com/AnythingBajet

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting the blog. I am already on https://youtube.com/AnythingBajet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...